PODCASTS & ARTICLES
- Thoughtleaders both independent and from industry (e.g. Equinor, ING, Spotify, and Ericsson) discuss the timeliness of the Agile Manifesto.
- Frontmatter podcast with Leanpub
- Company-wide Agility with BOSSA nova, Podcast with Howard H. Sublett by Agile Amped for the Business Agility conference
- Interview with Bruce Eckfeldt on: Virtual Teams.
This interview was part of the 2015 Summit on Virtual Teams: The Future or Fiction, on the air September 15-18, 2015
- Projects at Work, Dave Prior interviews Johanna Rothman and me at Agile 2014
- SE Radio: Interview Jutta Eckstein: Software Engineering Radio, Episode 26
Interviewed by Arno Haase, Bernd Kolb, und Markus Völter on the agile manifesto, the role of personal relationships and trust in software projects, differences between agility in the small and in the large, as well as offshoring.
- Surprising Challenges When Trying Agile Company-Wide co-authored with John Buck and published by Cutter Consortium
(Note: just sign up for your complimentary copy, no need to subscribe)
- Q&A on the Book Company-Wide Agility with Beyond Budgeting, Open Space & Sociocracy
Interview published at InfoQ
- What Does Company-Wide Agility Imply? Interview published at InfoQ
- Connect Agile Teams to Organizational Hierarchy: A Sociocratic Solution, Article published at InfoQ
In this article we are suggesting to use sociocracy as a solution that leaves the hierarchies in place yet still allows acting in an agile way.
- Planning and Controlling Complex Projects, Article published at InfoQ
Making use of findings about predictions and beyond budgeting for planning, budgeting and controlling complex projects
- Who is Jutta Eckstein, Yves Hanoulle famous ‘Who is‘ series
Yves asks famous and not so famous agile people questions which always help to discover something new (even if you know that person for a long time)